About Our GF Oats
What makes GF Oats an Oats you can trust?
- Gloriously Free Oats are not contaminated by gluten grains, unlike mainstream oats
- Uniquely grown by the Smith Family who are 3 generational Coeliacs, passionate about providing pure uncontaminated oats to
gluten freecommunities around the world
- The growers maintain their own certified planting seed and personally contract farmers who have not grown any wheat, rye or barley on their land for the last 2 years
- Each field is walked 3 times prior to harvest to ensure there
isno gluten plants growing withinthe oats that may cause contamination to the crop
- Each batch is tested on the property and samples are also sent to the University of Nebraska’s Food Allergy Research Centre to test for gluten contamination
- Each batch is tested on arrival to Australia and results and batch numbers are displayed on the company website. Oats by nature are a grain and contain a protein called Avenin. Current Australian testing protocols are unable to detect any gluten in these oats. See test results for each batch here
- GF Oats are the only oats imported in bulk and packaged into Australian compliant packaging. These oats can be labelled “Low Gluten”, however current labelling laws restrict the claim of “Gluten Free” unlike other parts of the world where it
is well know.
Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free in the US, Canada and the UK.
*Gloriously Free Rolled Oats are now available in both Traditional and Certified Organic varieties.
GK Gluten Free Foods partnered with GF Harvest in 2009 to bring one of the
Oats naturally contain a strain of protein called Avenin,
Traditional GF Oats enables those with special dietary requirements
Certified Organic GF Oats are Certified both here
These oats are processed in exclusive
Top 5 reasons you would introduce GF Oats in your diet?
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventing Constipation issues
- Controls blood sugar
- Reduces cancer risk
- Reduces Blood Pressure
Certified in the US: Gluten Free Kosher
Everything you wanted to know about WHY I fell in LOVE with GF OATS So you want to know why we love GF Oats! One day late in 2007 I was doing some ‘Googling’ away, as you do. I came across a company in the US who were selling oats that were claimed to be ‘gluten free...
Research Update of Coeliac Australia Last year I had a customer (not happy) when she saw this article in the Coeliac Australia Magazine. I was very interested to read this, so I thought I’d share with you all. It is great to see that there are some...
GF Oats Go Packs have featured in the January issue of Mums Delivery Magazine 2018 Back to School Guide. A terrific online publication with everything Mums needs to know about organising and planning back to school needs in Australia. View the full magazine online...
Australia Day is a perfect day to bake some Healthy Snacks for Lunch Boxes With Australia Day and going back to school happening all in one week, it’s a perfect time to bake some healthy snacks for lunch boxes and picnics. Seriously I don’t know about your house...
Finally, a healthy lunchbox option that thinks outside the box Back to school Go Packs a healthy lunch option. The frantic pace of work and family life can soon mean health goes out the window in the race against the clock in the mornings. But enjoying a healthy...
GF Oats Mixed Spice Granola – A Christmas Delight There is nothing like Homemade Granola. Especially our GF Oats Mixed Spice Granola. I don’t know about you, but I just love a great granola. They make a tub of yoghurt for breakfast or a snack seem so much more...
Mixed Spice Muesli Blend Spice up your taste buds with our Mixed Spice Muesli Blend. This unique blend is the second in our series of muesli blends. And we chose this blend launch to co-inside with Christmas but because of the beautiful spice combinations. Some of the...
Here are Some Delicious Overnight GF Oats Recipes As the days start to warm up, I love to turn my morning porridge into Overnight Oats. I have been researching and trying different flavours over the last month. And here are some of my favourite...
Save $$ on GF Oats Australia Products by Subscribing GF Oats Australia offer the option to Save $$ and precious time by becoming a Subscription Customer. Subscription Customers are offered reduced prices on GF Oats products with...
What is the difference between our labelled Traditional oats and Certified Organic? Oats are frequently called “old fashioned oats” or “rolled oats”. The oats are baked, steamed, rolled, and cut into flakes, whether “regular” or “organic”. The nutritional...