About Our GF Oats
What makes GF Oats an Oats you can trust?
- Gloriously Free Oats are not contaminated by gluten grains, unlike mainstream oats
- Uniquely grown by the Smith Family who are 3 generational Coeliacs, passionate about providing pure uncontaminated oats to gluten free communities around the world
- The growers maintain their own certified planting seed and personally contract farmers who have not grown any wheat, rye or barley on their land for the last 2 years
- Each field is walked 3 times prior to harvest to ensure there is no gluten plants growing within the oats that may cause contamination to the crop
- Each batch is tested on the property and samples are also sent to the University of Nebraska’s Food Allergy Research Centre to test for gluten contamination
- Each batch is tested on arrival to Australia and results and batch numbers are displayed on the company website. Oats by nature are a grain and contain a protein called Avenin. Current Australian testing protocols are unable to detect any gluten in these oats. See test results for each batch here
- GF Oats are the only oats imported in bulk and packaged into Australian compliant packaging. These oats can be labelled “Low Gluten”, however current labelling laws restrict the claim of “Gluten Free” unlike other parts of the world where it is well know.
- Registered Non GMO, Kosher, Gluten Free in the US, Canada and the UK.
*Gloriously Free Rolled Oats are now available in both Traditional and Certified Organic varieties.
GK Gluten Free Foods partnered with GF Harvest in 2009 to bring one of the purist brand of oats into the Australian market. During this time they have established a solid trust with consumers, as a pure uncontaminated oats sourced to compliment the diet of those with special dietary requirements.
Oats naturally contain a strain of protein called Avenin, however a large body of evidence accumulated over 15 years has determined that the protein in oats is not related to other gluten containing grains. www.cureceliacdisease.org/ .
Coeliac Australia however continues to advise that 1 in 5 suffers may react to oats, medical advise is advised prior to consumption.
Traditional GF Oats enables those with special dietary requirements to introduce a pure Uncontaminated Freshly Steamed and Rolled Old Fashioned Oats in your diet.
Certified Organic GF Oats are Certified both here is Australia and the US and packed in a certified organic facility to give you a pure uncontaminated rolled oat that is once again freshly steamed and rolled.
These oats are processed in exclusive gluten free facilities and packaged here in Australia to ensure packaging compliance and gluten free certification.
Top 5 reasons you would introduce GF Oats in your diet?
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventing Constipation issues
- Controls blood sugar
- Reduces cancer risk
- Reduces Blood Pressure
Certified in the US: Gluten Free Kosher GMO Free Organic
This unique blend is the second in our series of muesli blends, and we chose this blend launch to co-inside with Christmas but because of the beautiful spice combinations. Some of the benefits of these herbs – other than creating a beautiful aroma in your...
As the days start to warm up, I love to turn my morning porridge into Overnight Oats. I have been researching and trying different flavours over the last month and here are some of my favourites that I wanted to share with you. You can soak them in different...
Save $$ on GF Oats Australia Products by Subscribing GF Oats Australia offer the option to Save $$ and precious time by becoming a Subscription Customer. Subscription Customers are offered reduced prices on GF Oats products with...
What is the difference between our Traditional labelled oats and the Certified Organic? Oats are frequently called “old fashioned oats” or “rolled oats.” Whether “regular” or “organic”, the oats are baked, steamed, rolled, and cut into flakes. The nutritional value is...
This month we were featured in the August news for Evolve Brand Design. Renee is the owner of this business and is our creative packaging designer. This month she featured the story of the GF oats brand. View the full...
INGREDIENTS 60g packed Coconut Sugar 60g Coconut Oil 1 teaspoon Vanilla 2 Eggs 1 cup GF Oats 1 cup Chocolate Muesli 1 cup Banana Flour 1 teaspoon Baking Soda pinch of Salt 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) ...
We have spoken about the health benefits of oats many times here at GF Oats Australia, as we just love this superfood. The fact that you can access pure uncontaminated oats here in Australia is something we are very proud of doing. I have done and extensive...
Join in the Fun with our New GF Go Packs on the Go They are finally here, our “On the Go Packs”. Available in 3 simply delicious flavours, each in a collapsible water-proof package with an eco spoon included. Maple and Brown Sugar Sweet Cinnamon and...
This easy to make Chocolate Oat & Coconut Slice using our Gloriously Free Chocolate Muesli, is a one bowl wonder that sets in the fridge and is quick to make – perfect for busy mums – the kids will love this delicious slice for afternoon tea or a...
We are talking all things Organic this month as we have a sample of our Organic Uncontaminated Oats in the Secret Organic Box for the month of August. Organic produce contains fewer pesticides. Chemicals such as fungicides, herbicides, and insecticides are widely used...