Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal Cups with GF Oats
Dairy-free, Sugar-free, Wheat free
- 2 cups old fashioned oats (use Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (I used unsweetened coconut milk, but dairy or other milk will work, too)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup mashed banana (about 1 1/2 medium bananas)
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored, and diced (I used Fuji)
- If you plan to bake these right away, preheat your oven to 180 oC.
- If not, that part can wait until the morning.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk, egg, and mashed banana and mix until combined. Stir in the apple.
- You can either put the mixture into the fridge overnight or continue with the directions and bake right away.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill each cup with the oatmeal mixture to just about the top.
- Bake in a 180 o C oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cups, are set.
- Store in the fridge or these can also be frozen.
Makes 12 oatmeal cups
Recipe Sourced from Happy Healthy Mama