Banana Oat Muffins For Breakfast
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- 1 cup of GF Oats
- A cup of gluten-free self-raising flour- 1 1/4
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas
- Combine the buttermilk, oats and the mashed bananas into a bowl and leave stand for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 160 oC.
- Sift remaining ingredients into a bowl: flour, salt, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon.
- After the hour, add all ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
- Line a 12 hole muffin tray with some paper liners and spoon the mixture evenly.
- Bake for approx 12 – 15mins until just browned.
Mix together 1 tbsp of Philadelphia cream cheese, 1 tbsp of cream and a tablespoon of honey.
OMG Delicious Banana Oat Muffins is soooo delicious and healthy. Great for breakfast.