KYLIE’S KITCHEN – BANANA SPINACH and OAT SHAKE
This healthy recipe comes from Becky at @becky_marathonhealthandfitness on Instagram. Becky makes this Banana Spinach and Oat smoothie as a post-run shake. And it’s so delicious, it is almost like a dessert (but a healthy one)! Becky finds that this shake gives her energy after her long runs. Also, keeping her full for longer and with adding in some GF Oats, it is even more filling.
It’s the perfect thing to have after a workout when you don’t want a full meal. We have tried it out and it’s been popular in the GF Oats Kitchen.
INGREDIENTS & METHOD
- 1 frozen banana
- Handfull of spinach
- 3 tbs GF Oats
- 1 tsp @mayversfood peanut butter (well, tbsp really 🙊)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 fill with almond milk
- 1 tsp linseeds (also known as flaxseeds)
- 2 tbsp @tropeaka vanilla protein or protein powder of choice
- 1/2 fill with filtered water
- Blitz in the #nutribullet.