Tammy from Naturally Radiant has put together this Best Ever Bircher Breakfast using our very own GF Oats. Serves 2
- Organic GF Oats*
- 1/3 bag Coconut water/alternative milk to cover oats
- Cinnamon Powder
- large pinch Chia seeds
- 1/3 cup Mixed Berries (I used Blueberries + Raspberries) Bananas x 2
- Activated/Raw Buckwheat Groats
- a small handful of Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Macadamia nuts
- handful Goat/Cow or Coconut yoghurt (vegan)
- Honey/Rice malt/ or maple syrup
- optional Kale or broccoli sprouts to garnish
- (and cause they’re yum) Hemp/flax seed oil to drizzle
- (and good fats) 1 green apple grated ~ optional
Soak your oats and chia in a glass jar overnight with enough milk/water to cover the oats well. And add the cinnamon and berries in.
The next day spoon the bircher mix into bowls and add the buckwheat, sesame seeds, nuts and banana.
On top of this add the yoghurt, a drizzle of your chosen oil, honey/syrup if you like. Then add about a tablespoon of yoghurt and garnish with the sprouts.
Not only is this super delicious but it’s also highly nutritious as well!
*Oats are often contaminated with gluten so to be sure to purchase the Uncontaminated ones. You can find them here. This recipe was created by Tammy at Naturally Radiant for her full recipe click here. To read Tammy’s review on our GF Oats click here