2 cups of GF Oats
- 4 cups (1L) Water
- 4 teaspoons honey or sugar-free jam (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ground linseeds/flaxseeds
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- Soak the oats overnight in the water to germinate the grain, making it more digestible and the nutrients more available.
- Place oats and their water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve with honey or jam if extra sweetness is required then add linseeds, soy milk and berries.
Other enzyme– rich options are blueberries, papaya, peach, grated apple or strawberries.
Preparation time: 3mins
Cooking time: 5mins
Recipe sourced from The Healthy Skin Diet program