Chocolate Oat Coconut Slice
This easy to make Chocolate Oat Coconut Slice using our Gloriously Free Chocolate Muesli is a one bowl wonder that sets in the fridge and is quick to make. Perfect for busy mums – the kids will love this delicious slice for afternoon tea or a healthy snack.
- 1 cup of GF Chocolate Muesli
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Honey or Rice Syrup
- Melt Coconut Oil and Honey together on the stove.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Chocolate Muesli
- Line a loaf tray and spread in the wet mixture.
- Place into the fridge to cool
- Cut into bite-sized pieces when set… enjoy!
Tip: If it is a bit dry add some more coconut oil to the mix.