- 3 cups Strawberries, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Coconut/Rapadura Sugar
- 1/2 cup GF Oats Choc Chip Crumble
- 1/3 cup GF Oats Choc Chips
- 1/3 cup GF Oats Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Add base ingredients to a medium saucepan on a medium heat.
- Cook until strawberries have softened, approximately 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine all crumble ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour cooked strawberry mixture into a baking dish or ramekins.
- Top with crumble and bake until crumble begins to turn golden, approximately 10-15 minutes.