Digestive GF Oats Biscuits
- · 250g Wholemeal Spelt Flour
- · 250g GF Oats
- · 125g Rapadura sugar /brown or coconut sugar
- · 1 tspn Himalayan salt
- · 2 tspns baking powder
- · 250g unsalted butter
- · 1 tbspn milk or water
- Combine all of the dry ingredients into a food processor or Thermomix . Pulse or blend until combined. Add the butter bit by bit and mix to form a dough. Add the milk or water to finish.
- Wrap the dough in glad wrap and transfer to the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Bring the dough back to room temperature. Prepare your oven to 180oC/350oF.
- Lay out some greaseproof paper and place 1/3 of the dough on. Flatten with your hand and with another piece of greaseproof paper on top, use a roller to roll the dough as flat as you can. You may need a little extra flour if the dough is sticking to the paper.
- Cut out the biscuits with a cookie cutter and place evenly on a prepared tray.
- Bake for approximately 10-15mins.
WARNING: These babies are delicious, and you will probably eat far too many. Enjoy!