Gluten-Free Vegan Waffles
- 1 cup Uncontaminated Oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk (use milk of choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut sugar (use sweetener of choice)
- Coconut oil spray (or veg spray of choice)
- Put all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until thoroughly combined.
- Allow sitting for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour into preheated waffle iron sprayed generously with coconut oil. Cook as directed.
- Serve to one happy gluten-free, vegan belly.
Sourced from Gluten Free Diva