Golden Flapjacks –
3 Ingredients made with Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats
This little Flapjacks recipe is a winner and you are going to come back to it time and time again.
Flapjacks made with Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats
This little Flapjacks recipe is a winner and you are going to come back to it time and time again. Only three ingredients into the blender – it really doesn’t get much easier than this! Flapjacks were first created in England, to be more specific the Isle of man. Most of us know this combination as a muesli bar, cereal bar or slice.
Whatever you refer to it as they are delicious. Please use this recipe as a base and add any other ingredients you may favour. For example, a handful of nuts, seeds, dried fruit or drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top. Yummo. It’s again only limited by your imagination and your taste buds. Deliciously chewy and buttery, it’s such a cracker of a recipe for the whole family.
- 250g of GF Oats
- 125g butter or alternative eg. Nuttlex
- 3 tbsp of golden syrup (depending on how gooey you want it)
- Optional, by all means, add a little extra sugar if you need
- Heat your oven to about 160oC. Put all the ingredients in a blender, I used my Thermomix. Be careful not to over-mix as the oats may lose its texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking tray prepared and lined with baking paper, a lamington dish or square cake tin can work. About 20cm x 20cm. Peel off another square of the baking paper. Press the baking paper on top of the mixture and work into the corners of the tray.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until the mixture is golden brown.