Oat Crumble Cupcakes
Try these yummy Oat Crumble cupcakes that are also a healthy treat.
- 2 cups of Cup Cake Mixture
- 100g butter or alternative
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup of milk
- (Nut pieces optional)
- Preheat your oven to 150C.
- Beat together sugar and butter until well combined and creamy in texture.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- Add the flour in alternatively with the combined milk and sour cream.
- Start and Finish with the flour.
- Mix nuts in by hand.
- Spoon evenly into 12 hole muffin tray that has been lined with Patty Papers.
- Add the Topping to the cupcakes:
Add the Topping of the Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup of GF Oats
- 3/4 cup of chopped nuts of choice eg: macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Bake for approx 15 minutes or until browned