Oatmeal Bake Using GF Oats
- 6 cups of GF Oats
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 small cans or 1 large can of peaches
- Preheat oven to 160oC
- Combine oil, milk, eggs, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla in a mixing bowl
- In the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan (ungreased) place drained peaches.
- (You can use the whole can of peaches without draining, but you have to bake it a lot longer.)
- Pour GF Oats over the peaches and then pour in the liquid mixture over the oats & peaches.
- Bake uncovered at approx 160oC for 45 minutes (or until golden brown and centre is firm).
- Delicious Oatmeal is ready
- Serve warm. I serve it in bowls and let people add milk to their liking
Recipe sourced from Gluten Free Jungle