Our top 3 Oat Smoothie Recipes!
Smoothies are delicious and have a lot of health benefits making them an awesome summer treat for your mind and body! Some benefits can include weight loss, preventing dehydration, keeps you full, controls cravings and aids in digestion. We’ve put together 3 of our best oat smoothie recipes for you…
These smoothie recipes are all delicious Low Carb Smoothies and of course, use our GF Oats.
With all that in mind, the GF Oats team have compiled our top 3 smoothie recipes just for you!
BANANA SPINACH & OAT SMOOTHIE
This healthy recipe comes from Becky at @becky_marathonhealthandfitness on Instagram. Becky makes this smoothie as a post-run shake and says it’s so delicious, it is almost like a dessert (but a healthy one)! Becky finds that this shake gives her energy after her long runs and kept her full for longer and with adding in some GF Oats, it is even more filling, its the perfect thing to have after a workout when you don’t want a full meal. We have tried it out and it’s been popular in the GF Oats Kitchen.
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful of spinach
- 3 tbs GF Oats
- 1 tsp @mayversfood peanut butter (well, tbsp really )
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp linseeds (also known as flaxseeds)
- 2 tbsp protein powder of choice
- 1/2 fill with milk of choice
- 1/2 fill with filtered water
- Blitz in a blender. Decorate as per taste.
Instagram links @becky_marathonhealthandfitness
PINEAPPLE, BANANA & MINT OAT SMOOTHIE
- ½ cup of skim milk or ¼ cup of full fat and ¼ cup of water
- ½ cup of Natural Yoghurt
- 1/2 cup of GF Oats
- ½ cup of banana
- ½ cup of pineapple
- Mint leaves
- Blitz all ingredients in a blender. Decorate with mint leaves and a slice of Pineapple on the edge of the glass.
We are super excited to have a guest recipe submitted by Cinzia from Smoothie Bombs.