- 1/3 cup Oats (fibre, prebiotics, manganese, phosphorus, copper, B vitamins, iron, selenium, magnesium & zinc)
- 2/3 cups Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk (I used Almond Milk)
- 1 Kiwi, diced (vitamin c)
- 1 tsp Honey (anti-bacterial)
- ½ tsp Green Banana Flour (prebiotics)
- 1 tsp Flax Seeds (omega 3 fatty acids)
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds (zinc)
- 1 tbsp Yoghurt (probiotics)
- 2 Brazil Nuts (selenium)
- Berries (antioxidants & vitamin c)
- Cook oats, milk, kiwi, honey and green banana flour in a small saucepan on medium heat for 4 minutes (or until your desired consistency). Stir occasionally.
- Stir through flax seeds and top with pumpkin seeds, yoghurt, brazil nuts and berries.