GF & Vegan Lamington In A Bowl
What better way to celebrate Australia than with a BIG bowl of lamington inspired oats. Vegan Lamington using GF Oats is super duper easy & the flavour is on point. You could even make a massive bowl to share!
- 60g Quick Oats
- 300mL @naturalrawc vanilla & sea salt coconut milk
- 30g @loving_earth mylk chocolate
- 1 TBSP rice malt syrup
- 25g @stdalfourukofficial strawberry jam
- Desiccated coconut to sprinkle
- Cook oats with ALL the coconut milk in the microwave for about 2 minutes
- Pour half of the cooked oats into a bowl & smooth over
- Spread jam over the top
- Cover with the remaining oats
- In another bowl, melt chocolate & rice malt syrup in microwave for about 20 seconds.
- Stir until all the chocolate is melted
- Pour melted mixture over the top of the oats & sprinkle with coconut!
Thanks to @packdsnacks for this great recipe!