2 cups of GF Oats
- 4 cups (1L) Water
- 4 teaspoons honey or sugar-free jam (optional)
- 2 tablespoons ground linseeds/flaxseeds
- 1 cup almond or oat milk
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and thawed
- Soak the oats overnight in the water to germinate the grain, making it more digestible and the nutrients more available.
- Place oats and water in a small saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Serve with honey or jam if extra sweetness is required, then add linseeds, soy milk and berries.
Additional toppings include blueberries, papaya, peach, grated apple or strawberries.
Preparation time: 3mins
Cooking time: 5mins
Recipe sourced from The Healthy Skin Diet program