Partnering with Legacy
GF Oats have proudly partnered with Legacy since 2020. A percentage of profits from the sale of our Anzac biscuits, Anzac biscuit bundles and Legacy biscuit bundles are donated to Legacy each year thanks to the support of our wonderful customers.
Legacy cares for 43,000 veterans’ families, including widows in their senior years, younger widows with children, and the dependents of veterans’ with a disability. Legacy strives to ensure that those in their care can fully realise their potential through innovative and practical programs aimed at:
- the protection of individuals and family’s basic needs;
- advocating for their entitlements, rights and benefits;
- assisting families through bereavement; and
- helping people thrive, despite their adversity and loss.
There are over 4,000 active volunteers around Australia who act as mentors to widows and their families and who ensure Legacy’s promise to care for the families of deceased veterans is kept.
GF Oats first launched its ANZAC biscuits in 2019 and the partnership with Legacy soon followed. To date, we have donated $12,000 to the charity thanks to the support of our wonderful customers and we are so thrilled to be able to continue supporting Legacy each year.
Any purchase of the GF Oats Anzac biscuits or Legacy Packs triggers a donation by GF Oats to Legacy QLD. In addition to this GF Oats have increased their donations through our National biscuit drive campaigns held in conjunction with Legacy key fundraising activities - Run Army, ANZAC Day, Legacy Week and Remembrance Day. We invite you to be involved in assisting us to continue supporting Legacy by purchasing biscuits in any of the following ways.
- From your nearest retail outlet, check out - Where to Buy store list
- Purchasing in our Online Store
- Signing up as a wholesaler via our National Distribution or if you are a Cafe or School in the Wholesale GF Oats Online Store
Should you wish to donate directly to Legacy, you can do so by clicking on the link below: