If you're looking for a delicious and nutritious breakfast that's easy to prepare, then this peanut butter muesli cup and yogurt recipe is just what you need!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 liquid sweetener - 1 used rice malt syrup
- Coconut yoghurt
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Mix all base ingredients un a bowl until well combined and the mixture is starting to stick together.
- Divide the mixture into 6 balls and set aside.
- In a muffin tin, using your knuckle or teaspoon make a cup shape with each ball of base mix.(Try not to make the bottom too thin)
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside and allow to cool completely.
- Top with coconut yoghurt and toppings.
Stays fresh for roughly 2 days if stored in a sealed container in the fridge.