This recipe is a perfect way to start your day or enjoy as a satisfying snack. Combining the heartiness of oats with the creaminess of yogurt, this dish offers a delightful contrast in textures and a burst of flavours. Get ready to indulge in a wholesome and easy-to-make treat that will keep you energised throughout the day. So, let's dive into the recipe and get baking!
- 2 cups Aussie traditional Oats
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 4 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 4 eggs
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons psyllium husk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Pour into a lightly greased, square baking dish.
- Allow mixture to 'sit' for a few minutes - it will thicken.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes (or until golden) at 180°
- Cut into 4 Servings
- Add toppings of your choice (We chose Yoghurt, cacao nibs + hemp seeds)